Interested in brushing up your MS Excel skills? Need to start at the beginning? The time is now! Join Shelton State Community College and the West Alabama Chamber of Commerce as we offer Beginning 2016 Excel training. MS Excel is the perfect tool for managing your data in a spreadsheet, both personally and professionally.
What you will learn
**Participants must bring a fully charged device with Excel 2016 installed.
- Creating spreadsheets
- Entering and editing data
- Working with numbers and dates
- Worksheet calculations
- Using functions and formulas
- Charts and chart tools to compare data
- Organizing large amounts of data
: Joseph Moore, Certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)