Are you ready to take your Microsoft Excel 2016 skills to the next level? Join Shelton State Community College and the Chamber of Commerce for Intermediate Excel Training. MS Excel is the perfect tool for managing your data in a spreadsheet, both personally and professionally.
What you will learn:
- Advanced workbook formatting
- Formatting and customizing themes
- Date Functions and conditional formatting
- Troubleshooting formulas
- 3-D Cell References
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions
- Using the quick analysis tool
- Creating subtotals and using the subtotal dialog box
Joseph Moore, Certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Excel 2016 Workbook and a flash drive with training activities will be provided. Participants must bring a fully charged device that is USB cmpatible and has Excel 2016 installed.