Serves as a primary resource for technology/applications project planning, management and support with special focus on high-end solutions. Evaluates, recommends, configures, and installs technology to meet customers' needs. Works on complex implementation, development and support projects. Manages multiple resources and projects to effectively implement standard systems and services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assists with development, implementation, and planning for technology consistent with customer requirements and industry standards, especially those involving the highest level implementation management and/or development
- Develops policies and procedures related to the use, management, and support of assigned applications
- Serves as a primary resource or project leader for small or medium IT projects with focus on planning, management, and support of these projects
- Serves as a high-level resource for all I/T tasks and projects.
- Serves as a departmental and customer training resource and mentors new employees.
- Develops and implements cost savings and performance improvement processes
- Participates in on-call and weekend coverage as needed
- Key resource for designing IT systems to meet user work flows / processes
- Maintains performance, patient and employee satisfaction and financial standards as outlined in the performance evaluation.
- Performs compliance requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Must adhere to the DCH Behavioral Standards including creating positive relationships with patients/families, coworkers, colleagues and with self.
- Requires use of electronic mail, time and attendance software, learning management software and intranet.
- Must adhere to all DCH Health System policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Associate’s degree and 8 years of IT or 8 years Processional Licensed healthcare related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of IT or 6 years Professional Licensed healthcare related experience.
Demonstrates advanced-level skills in one of the following:
- Master’s degree and 4 years of IT or 4 years Professional Licensed healthcare related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make formal presentations required
- Possesses excellent personal computer skills with experience in hospital or clinic applications
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills and abilities to deal effectively with all levels of personnel
- Must be able to read, write legibly, speak, and comprehend English
- Skill in project management techniques, financial applications, and/or clinical applications
- Work experience may substitute for education requirement
- Frequent face to face or telephone contact with others
- Must work well within group setting or on a team
- Frequent daily use of electronic email
- Must have good manual dexterity for data entry and adjustment of paper and forms in printers
- Meeting organizer and facilitator
- Ability to travel to all Health System facilities
- Physical presence onsite is essential
- Public Speaking
- Participate in afterhours on-call rotation
OTHER JOB FACTORS
- Light work with sitting for 99% of the time
- Hearing and vision must be normal or corrected to within normal range
- Able to perform the duties with or without reasonable accommodation
- Work independently with attention to details
- Dependable, Initiative, analytical thinker
- Strong leadership skills
KEY WORD SEARCH
Senior Analyst, IT Applications, Financial Applications, clinical applications, computer skills, data entry, IT projects,